Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hello, I am back!

Hello, I am back in the blogosphere (it seems), after a long enough absence (a good year or so) with my newest blog, "It's Belle". I chose this name for the very reason that I find a lot of things, people, places - beautiful. 'Belle' is just a french word for beautiful and because I love the French so much I thought why not use that as my name?

It is near impossible for me to capture every event of last year in one or even a few posts to bring you up to date simply because I have done so much, thought so much, felt so much and seen so much since, so I  have decided, as I always do, to begin with a clean slate and try to take my writing a little more serious this year.  

This blog, unlike my old one, "Fashion Fool", will not only focus on fashion, but also on my other interests, like music, food, art and people, and of course whatever else will come to mind along the way. I must add that I am really happy to be back; dusting off the boxes in my mind waiting to be opened. On that note, let me just say (although we're well into the new year), happy new year to you, no, really, I want this to be a sincerely happy new year for you and like I always say, a happy new you!

I have recently come across my new muse. She is edgy, tall, bald, fashionable, a cross between Rihana and Amber Rose and undoubtedly beautiful with the most amazing cheekbones, I literally gasped when I discovered her blog here. Micah Gianneli of Raww fashion blog, much to my dismay, is actually an OZ girl and not Asian (looks can really be deceiving, you'll see what I mean below), not that I care at all where she is from because her presence speaks volumes...she is indeed lovely and especially fashionably inspirational.

'Til next time, stay true to yourself and remember that you are belle.

xx Donae

















No comments:

Post a Comment